Mounted charge for Sequence EE Financial savings Bonds soars from 0.1% to 2.1%; doubling interval stays at 20 years.
By David Enna, Tipswatch.com
The U.S. Treasury introduced this morning it’s elevating the fastened charge of the usSeries I Financial savings Bond from 0.0% to 0.4% for I Bonds bought from November 2022 by way of April 2023. This combines with the brand new inflation-adjusted variable charge of 6.48% to create a composite return of 6.89% for purchases from November to April.
Right here is the…
Leave a Reply