- Noble Prince by Devney Perry (Tin Gypsy #4) goes live at midnight!! I LOVE THIS SERIES!! — “The night he met her was [a] horrific night of blood and death, and now she’s living under his roof… She is stubborn and infuriating. She has no respect for the order in his structured life, and she never does anything she’s told. Worse, she doesn’t seem to care that the information she has on a motorcycle gang means she might end up dead. But her unwavering strength, her courage and tenacity and beauty, makes it impossible for him to abandon her. If he is going to keep her safe, he’ll have to make the hardest decision of his life [and] protect the woman who’s invaded his home and his heart.”
- Shine With Me by Kristen Proby (With Me In Seattle novella) goes live at midnight!! — “She hates being famous. She walked away from show business [and] is happy in her rural home, dedicating her life to her non-profit. Until Hollywood calls, offering her the role of a lifetime… this role is everything she’s ever longed for. Now she has to get in shape for it. His gym continues making a name for itself in Seattle. And now, he finds himself with the task of training her… This is his job. So why does he suddenly see her as more than just another client? His hands linger on her skin, his breath catches when she’s near…”
- Have You Ever by Elizabath Hayley goes live at midnight!! — “Sophia Mason’s junior year of college isn’t exactly off to the best start. The semester has just begun, and the president of her sorority has already ousted her from the house. With nowhere else to turn, she ends up at her brother’s apartment—only to find it inhabited instead by a handsome stranger. On paper, Drew Nolan doesn’t have much going for him as an uneducated bartender from a sketchy family. But when a spoiled rich kid asks Drew to take over his life so he can travel around Europe instead of attend classes, Drew sees the opportunity to get the college education he’s always dreamed of. Forced into a cover-up under the same roof, Sophia and Drew forge an unlikely friendship. As the two grow closer, lines blur and boundaries stretch, and they find comfort in living the lie they’ve adopted. But reality comes knocking all too soon, and Sophia and Drew will have to weigh what’s worth fighting for…”
- Shades of Darkness by Alexandra Ivy (Guardians of Eternity) goes live at midnight!! — “Chaaya endured centuries as a sacrifice, protecting her people from an evil that could destabilize all magic. At long last, her servitude is over—and she’s raring to have some fun. The baddest ghost-girl in Las Vegas has a talent for causing mayhem. And for getting under the skin of her solid, silent bodyguard, the vampire Basq… Basq doesn’t let anyone close. He’s learned the costs of companionship. But reckless, disrespectful Chaaya, with her fiery temper and her fierce loneliness, isn’t like anyone else. Staying near her isn’t just a duty, it’s a hunger. When a prisoner of Chaaya’s last battle escapes, possibly seeking Chaaya’s nemesis, Basq isn’t letting her chase through a hellscape mirror London alone. But when the choice is between abandoning everything that’s kept them alive, or each other, survival will take not only desire—but trust…”
- Wicked Truths by Jodi Ellen Malpas (The Hunt Legacy Duology #2) goes live this week!! — “Eleanor Cole had no idea that when she met the charmingly irresistible Becker Hunt, she was putting her life on the line. So when she discovers his secrets, escape seems to be her only option – but Becker isn’t ready to let Eleanor go… She knows better than to fall into his corrupt world again, but how long can she resist when he’s stolen her heart? Eleanor must make a choice, to stay and follow Becker into the heart of the danger…or risk losing him forever.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.