Spot By NetApp is a dynamic and fast-growing business unit, part of NetApp’s Cloud division. With innovative technology and a cutting-edge algorithm, Spot analyzes trends in each of the various cloud providers’ markets and take actions in order to provide our customers with an optimized and cost-efficient environment. By that, and numerous other features, Spot by NetApp is revolutionizing the cloud computing industry, our vision is to optimize the way DevOps and R&D teams consume cloud computing. We’re looking for experienced and motivated technologists who align with our values and possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills.
In this position, you will be responsible to combine your technical knowledge with customer facing skills to deliver high-quality solutions to customer issues, through email and chat. You will be a key member of the Global Tech support team and act as a trusted advisor to our highly technical end users. Our team is full of employees who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success. Join our awesome team and be a part of something truly great!
Responsibilities: Online interaction with our customers all around the globe Provide; Tier-1&2 support by mail and online chat: troubleshooting assistance for customer issues, integrations and relevant problems; Training customers for better use in our system, understand application architectures and software integration; Proactively anticipating and resolving incidents; Work closely with other departments such as R&D, Sales, CS etc.
- At least 2 Years of experience as Tier2/3 Technical Support;
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWSGCPAzure); Familiarity with Container technologies
- Proficient English – verbal and written;
- Highly technical and analytical thinker;
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working cross-functionally to resolve customer issues;
- Experience working in the Startup/Hi-Tech industry.
- Willingness to work in Shifts
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.