The PowerVR Graphics team produce the world’s leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores. To create and release our next generation of ultra-high performing graphics processors we need you to put your verification and validation skills to the test and help us develop the next big thing in GPUs. This means verifying the specification, design and key components that will ensure a successful release.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global team working on state of the art technologies, cutting edge tools and to gain exposure to the whole verification life cycle.
work within a small friendly team of world class design and verification engineers
have full ownership of the design and/or verification of one or more modules within the graphics processing unit (GPU) core use leading edge integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies such as UVM and formal property verification (FPV) working at both module level and the IP level of our GPUs.
Abilities make possibilities
- You are a team player with excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You accept ownership of issues and drive progress forward and provide a solution.
- experience of IP or SOC level IC verification
- the ability to understand module specifications and identify holes in them
- good knowledge of integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies
- good understanding and experience of UVM (or similar TLM methodology)
- knowledge of SystemVerilog including classes (or similar language)
- the ability to determine the full verification requirements from analysis of a module’s specification
- experience of verification planning and the DV life cycle
You May Also Have
- experience IC design in VHDL or Verilog
- experience in writing assertions
- experience of ASIC design and/or verification in the field of graphics, video, microprocessors, full SoC
- formal property verification (FPV)
- Knowledge of transaction level modelling
- skill scripting in Python, bash, TCL, Perl, SystemC, C++
Company: Imagination Technologies